Pass your A-Level Biology exams
Whether you are a first or second-year student studying Biology at A-Level, our revision kit will save you hundreds of hours in research and exam prep.
We provide everything you need to pass your exams, making it the most efficient and reliable way to study A-Level Biology. Join over 22,000 students getting the best grades possible, and sign up today.
Included in this CIE Biology bundle
- A complete overview of CIE AS & A Level Biology (latest spec)
- Condensed, easy-to-follow revision notes covering every topic
- Mark schemes for every CIE topic
- AS and A2 exam questions tracker
- Unlimited access to updates and additions
- Premium email support
Exam questions & mark scheme
Also included in this revision guide are exam booklets for each topic that include dozens of practice questions. A mark scheme is also provided to test knowledge and understanding of the topics.
Our examination questions are broken down by the respective topic area so you can be confident in the knowledge you are studying the right topics at the right time. The mark schemes can be found in a separate folder so you can check your answers upon completing the questions.
CIE AS Biology
- Cell structure
- Biological molecules
- Cell membranes and transport
- The mitotic cell cycle
- Nucleic acids and protein synthesis
- Transport in plants
- Transport in mammals
- Gas exchange and smoking
- Infectious disease
CIE A2 Biology
- Energy and respiration
- Control and co-ordination
- Inherited change
- Selection and evolution
- Biodiversity, classification and conservation
- Genetic technology